Monday, January 7, 2013

IF YOU HAVE A CRAVING...

"If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure" is a non-fiction read by Sheri Rose Shepherd.
It is a sort of cookbook (over a hundred recipes), but it is SO MUCH more! There's craving energy, rest, different types of food, fun, blessings, and even adventure.

Each chapter includes "Soul Food", "New Life Recipes", "Prayer", a "Food Truth" and some yummy recipes.  She even gives a healthy option for mayonnaise made from macadamia nuts and a cheese sauce made from macadamia nuts, cashews, and lemons...just to mention a couple.  One of my favorite recipes was "Patty Cakes" found under the topic "Craving an Adventure".  It has rice, eggs, cheese, and spices that combine for a satisfying breakfast or snack.  One of my favorite "Food Truths" can be found in "Craving a Celebration"..."No food...is more delightful than celebrating a victory."  At the end of each section is "Taste for Truth".  In "Craving Raw Food and Real Faith", you will find "Get real with God, and He will become real to you."
Sheri Rose Shepherd is a life coach and includes a QR Code at the end of each chapter, along with a URL to more tips and recipes.
I recommend this book.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a really good book. I don't like mayonnaise so I would be interested in one made differently. Although, I am allergic to macadamia nuts, so that one probably wouldn't work for me!

    Tommy Mann Ministries

    ReplyDelete