Friday, October 12, 2012

SUCCESSFUL SMALL GROUPS

"Successful Small Groups - From Concept to Practice" is a non-fiction self-help book written by Teena M. Stewart.  Once again, she has included "Points to Ponder" making this book ideal for a group study.

I participate in a lot of small group Bible studies, such as Beth Moore studies.  Hod has also given me a heart's desire to start a "Coffee Break Bible Study" for young women, so this book has been a big help for me.  I am actually intending to go back, reread it, and study through the "Points to Ponder"...also, to check out some of the resources Teena has listed in the back of the book.  This is a book that makes me want to go deeper than just reading.

I would DEFINITELY recommend this book to anyone who has a desire to start a small group study of their own. VERY ENLIGHTENING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment