Friday, October 12, 2012

MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS - Mending a Strained Relationship

"Mothers and Daughters - Mending a Strained Relationship" is a non-fiction self help book written by Teena M. Stewart.

I love the way her books can easily be used for study groups and personal study.  She always includes "Points to Ponder", questions to think about or, in this case, "Healing Thoughts".  They give you questions to start a group discussion.

Teena usually includes quotes and/or Scriptures and a lot of personal stories to make her topics more interesting and to allow you to put yourself in her shoes.

I have sons and my mother passed away twenty years ago, but most of these points are situations that even affect my daughters-in- law and I (or one day, my grand daughter)...like "Forgiving the Unforgivable".  I also like the nine personality types that she explains in the appendix.

I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment