Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PRAISE THE LORD!!


All praise belongs to the King of Kings! All honor and glory to my Lord and Savior! This morning I was reading the Psalms and had to "love on" my Jesus…

1.        Praise the Lord!

         Praise God and His sanctuary;

         praise Him and His mighty heavens!

2.       Praise Him for His mighty deeds;

        praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

3.       Praise Him with trumpet sound;

 praise Him with lute and harp!

4.       Praise Him with tambourine and dance

 praise Him with strings and pipe!

5.      I him my strings and Praise Him with sounding cymbals

praise Him with loud clashing cymbals!

6.      Let everything that has breath

praise the Lord!

Praise the Lord!

Psalm 150 (ESV)



Sometimes, don't you just get excited that He chose you and just have to lift your hands in praise to the Mighty One!?! Do you just ever feel the need to fall on your face before your Abba Father just because He's your daddy!?! He chose me as His adopted child! That fact alone makes me want to sing and dance, play instruments, and get excited!

He's my EVERYTHING!!

I LOVE YOU JESUS!!

RELAX and PRAISE JESUS - for He alone deserves our praise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment