Saturday, June 30, 2012

I KNOW WHO HOLDS MY HAND


I'm truly sorry I flaked on ya’ll yesterday.  I was sick and had absolutely NO energy! - They tell me that’s a part of this illness. But this illness is not going to beat me because, you know what? My daddy is Jehovah Rapha - The Supreme Healer! I am SO thankful that He’s the origin of ALL the knowledge that the top researcher in the world may have. He already knows every sleepless night, every ache and pain, every bit of nausea, and every little or big fear I may have - or you may have. And, He says, "Daughter, I’ve got this thing!" Isn't that just enough to make you raise your hands, look to the sky, praise His name, and shout!?! I'm not saying that I don't get scared - cause I do - or frustrated - cause I do. I'm just saying I know Who holds tomorrow and I know Who holds my hand (Hey! That sounds like a song!)


 He's my refuge, my strength, and my hiding place (my echo from the psalmist). He's my whisper and my shout. He's my very best friend. But, most of all, He's my Lord, my Savior, and my Abba Father. I love You SO MUCH, Jesus!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment