Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Good morning and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! 

Normally I won't be doing a blog on Sundays - because it is just a hectic day...But I would be remiss if I didn't do one today.

Today, I want to take time to say thank you to a list of fathers in my life...

First, of course, is my daddy.  I love you daddy! He went home to be with the Lord on June 14, 1993.  I am SO happy to say though, that he did accept Jesus two weeks before he passed.  I will never forget the day that my pastor walked down my sister's hall (where my daddy was staying) and said, "I knew you would want to know that your daddy accepted Jesus today. We now know that he will be with Jesus when he dies and you WILL see him again." A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! THANK YOU DADDY!! I LOVE YOU!!

Then, there's my father-in-law, who has been my daddy for 29 years.  I love you SO MUCH Dad!! He has been there for me through sickness, times in the hospital, when my babies were born, and in the raising of our sons.  Through the happy and the sad HE has been my loving DAD! THANK YOU DAD!! I LOVE YOU!!

Of course, I have to say thank you to Danny, the father of my children.  For 29 years he has been my husband - and 28 of that he has been the father to my two boys.  He led each of them to the Lord and raised them to be upstanding young men...THANK YOU HONEY!! I LOVE YOU!!

Two more daddies in my life are the fathers to my four grandchildren...my MAGNIFICENT sons.  They are my life! THANK YOU CLAYTON and STEVEN!! I LOVE YOU!!

Happy Father's Day to my brother's, John, Gary, Tom, Danny, Kenny, and Mike! John, Gary Tom, and Danny are already Grandpas, but this August Kenny will be one - AND, his youngest daughter got married yesterday, so he became a Father-in-law again...so, CONGRATULATIONS and an EXTRA SPECIAL Father's Day to you this year, Brother! THANK YOU BROTHERS! I LOVE YOU!!

And, lastly, the Father who I love THE MOST, my DADDY...MY ABBA...MY JESUS!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Today, if He is not your daddy - or if you have stepped away from Him for a time, He is standing with open arms and all you have to do is believe in Him and accept His gift of salvation.  He can be your daddy too! THANK YOU GOD for giving us Your Son, Jesus, to pay the price for OUR sins!! We didn't deserve it, but You did it because You love us SO MUCH!! John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him should not perish, but have EVERLASTING life." THANK YOU JESUS!! I LOVE YOU!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of you!! Hug your daddies, your hubbies, your sons, and your brothers and tell them how much you love them today and every day!

See you tomorrow!! RELAX AND PRAISE JESUS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment