Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I WANNA WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG



I wanna write You a love song

To proclaim that I hold You as dear

To say thank You for amazing treasure

The privilege of having You near

I can cry to You when my heart breaks

I can scream when I just need to shout

I can tell You a joke I find funny

Or just ask what’s this life all about

I know that You truly listen

I know that You really care

You cry when I cry You smile when I smile

You answer my every prayer

You allow me to call You Papa

Even though You’re the Savior and King

You hold me close when I need a hug

You listen when my heart wants to sing

Thank You Savior of this desolate land

Thank You King over all

Thank You Lord of my very life

Thank you for hearing my call

I love You Alpha Omega

I love You Beginning and End

I love You Abba – my Papa

I love You MY BESTEST FRIEND

By:  Penny Henry

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment