Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Full Disclosure by: Dee Henderson


Today I finished reading "Full Disclosure" by Dee Henderson.  I would classify it in the genre of Christian romance/suspense. I have read all of Dee Henderson’s prior books and was so excited to hear that she'd written another one. Dee Henderson is one of the best suspense writers of all time, in my opinion.

I must admit that the beginning of this book was not one of her best, but once I got past the first couple chapters it was as I expected- transforming. I love the way Dee Incorporated some of her earlier books and stories into this book. As always, her characters pull you right into the story. Being a writer myself, this story really spoke to me and actually brought me back into my craft. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves to read or write Christian fiction.

A special thank you to Bethany House for choosing me to be one of your advanced readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment